Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TAG TA TAG TAG TAG

A-Attached or Single: So single
B-Best Friend: Um cant decide .
C-Cake or Pie: Definitely cake, unless it is cheese cake, does that qualify as cake or pie?
D-Day of Choice: Whatever day i am not at work
E-Essential Item: Definitely my flip flops
F-Favorite Color(s): Pink
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H-Hometown: Probably Spanish Fork
I-Indulgences: Sleeping in general
J-January or July: July.
K-Kids- Love them.... have one, want more ... one day
L-Life Is: Ever changing
M-Marriage Date: um....... do i have to answer all the questions
N-Number of siblings: 3 Brothers 1 Sister
O-Oranges or Apples: apples if it's the granny smith kind otherwise oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: unfortunately my mind is a little twisted because of my job, you don't want me to explain!
Q-Quote: Life is short, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile. ///It' s about learning to dance in the rain.
R-Ring size: 61/2
S-Season: SUMMER BABY!!!!!!
T-Tag 3: Brandee, Lisa, Dani
U-Unknown fact about me: I can balance smarties on my nose
V-Very Favorite Store: Walmart for it's accessibility
W-Worst Habit: me bad habits??? oh yeah i hate doing dishes therefore i don't do them often
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Not seafood!
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

No comments: