Thursday, March 18, 2010

Outside

Kaysha, Zach, Mitchell and I went to fly kites at the park over by our house. It was a nice walk down. We all got our kites ready and as I was deomonstrating to kaysha how to use her kite, I got running and my pants started to fall down.... who'd a thought that to be possible... well you loose a few pounds and your pants are no longer as reliable as they used to be... it sure was fun tho!

KITES!!! Kaysha loved flying kites. she kept having to stop for just a second to look and it was fall down, silly kites.

It was so nice we had to take a picture of the mountain. Kaysha took this one.

Hop scotch feet... yep that's their new name, we made a hop scotch with chalk and she had a blast, her feet are now hop scotch feet.

Here's the proud owner of a bright red volcano! Kaysha loves her volcano, and had a blast making it bubble.

Volcano!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! (and my phone died so i couldnt get a picture of the actual erruption)

She kept asking me to jump on the trampoline with her. After having her, it's just not quite as fun as it used to be!

"I love to jump"... she's so adorable! windy hair and all!

No comments: