Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I'll sleep when I'm dead...

I think my body is mad at me. The SMALLEST things wake me up. Not just startle me, WAKE ME UP. For hours at a time. I'll elaborate... I have been pretty much graveyard shift since I started working for dispatch just over 3 years ago. With day shift rotations every 4 months or so for 8 weeks (never long enough to even adjust). I am Now day shift, And have a rather great schedule and I am thinking my body thinks it's a joke or something.
Kaysha was sleep talking last night (I sleep talk too not anything out of the ordinary, wait, actually Zach, my little bro, sleep Yells... that's not ordinary) it was so cute (Kaysha, not Zach)... until about 4am when I still couldn't fall asleep. and every time I got close she either started talking, or did this super cute snore. Cute, not conducive to sleeping. I don't know how long it will take for me to adjust. I don't think I will EVER get my sanity back. As if I really had any to begin with.
On another note. I have so many things I want to get done and things I want to go see before my weekends off comes to an end. The biggest of all those things... BREAKING Kaysha's BAD BAD BAD (mostly my fault) Habits! I swear that kid could get away with murder. And I will be honest, a lot of it is my fault. I am not going to make excuses. But. I will make a point. Single mom working 40+Hrs a week. I don't know how those single mom's with more than one kid, and no family help can do it. I defiantly look up to them.
So Keep your eyes peeled, I am sure there will be PLENTY of great Kaysha Vs. Mom stories... maybe I should keep count.. That sounds like a good idea, Watch the side bar for an official Score! :D Happy reading.

No comments: