Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally.... Halloween....

And here it is in all it's glory...... the rest of the Halloween Pictures.... I didnt get any new ones of Kaysha in her costume, but i have the ones from the city trick or treat for ya to enjoy.


This Is me.... I decided to go as Dr. Kavorkian.... and those scrubs are a lot tighter around my chest than they used to be... guess i didnt realize how long it had been since i last wore them....


Here is Zach, he couldnt find his costume so he decided to go as my assistant.... the he thought he'd ad his own personal touch.

Here is Brett and Jelena... you cant see it in this small picture but bretts tag says I Dig Mummies... and his stash is awsome.


The power of the turtle, Britney is awsome! the bottom picture she's hard to see, but she covered her back pack with butcher paper and made the best turtle shell i ever saw.


Told ya hard to see....

How cute are Glennie and Niesha... Dinner at I Hop WOOT WOOT!!!!


Steph you are so gross..... right after dinner you decide to shed your skin....... yuck...... LOL

Nope i stand corrected.... Glennie want's to eat it that's officially worse....

ok so maybe Glennie isnt the only one......
Well i can say the night turned out well, kaysha had fun I had fun. it was a good night!

No comments: